Placement Procedure and Policy
The procedure for campus drive placement:
- The placement cell sends invitations to companies / organizations along with the relevant information.
- If the company / organization are interested in conducting Pre-Placement Talk (PPT), they can inform along with the preferred dates.
- The notice as per JAF is made available on the notice board to the students, along with any other information furnished by the company / organization.
- Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the company / organization) students get enrolled themselves at placement cell for the recruitment process.
- According to the convenience of the company / organization and the students, the placement cell allots the dates for recruitment procedure.
- The company / organization visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and / or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company / organization are requested to furnish the final list of selected students at the end of interview process. The companies / organizations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students in case of non-availability of selected candidates.
- The placement cell also coordinates the signing of offer letters by the students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company / organization as early as possible.
We follow the policy of “ONE STUDENT ONE OFFER” i.e once the students is placed in a company, he / she is not permitted to appear for the next placement drives scheduled.