There was a problem loading image ?ui=2&ik=422fad0c33&view=fimg&th=15e2df4181d0d26b&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_15e2df3ea1e5b81f&attbid=ANGjdJ94GU7UCx6vvofhABeQVRjft0EMsfyUz0I6bj-FvnGmL8v9pwAtt2eOD5BGMujb_SYV5WiYnroSs4cOjz0rAkrRt_AE2vCAXd1AueWNwUG_8NsKeHs2U9xfOcM&sz=w642-h908&ats=1504082709235&rm=15e2df4181d0d26b&zw&atsh=1
Department of MBA, Shreeyash College of Engineering & Technology (SYCET-MBA) is one of the renowned MBA College in Marathwada Region. Established in 2009 the department of MBA has achieved growth by following the path of envisioned by its founders. The secret of its growth lies in its commitment to producing all-rounder students, with curriculum designed by University & academic experts, a team of qualified staff with academic excellence & industry exposure. A state - of- the- art infrastructure provides the environment for nurturing talent and for empowering the student’s knowledge, skills and mindset those together shape future business leaders.
A symbiotic relationship is encouraged between the industry and the academia through a mutual exchange of practical and theoretical aspects of management knowledge with the help of consultancy services.
The AICTE, DTE, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad approved MBA programme, one of the top most management course in the corporate field. Along with the five specializations viz. Marketing, Finance, HR, IT & Production the course have been whole heartedly welcomed by the corporate.
“To develop multidimensional, competent, disciplined & ethical business executives and managers by imparting quality professional education to achieve global recognition.”
- To impart systematic teaching methodologies for the quality education in addition to co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
- To enhance the practical knowledge of the students through industry - institute interaction.
- To inculcate sensitivity towards society and respect towards nation.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To impart to the students, fundamental knowledge in the theory and practice of the core areas of management field and making them fit to pursue higher education or computing as a career.
- To enable the students to apply their knowledge in the real life problems.
- To enable our students to engage in continuous professional development and to remain current in their field of work.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Two year fulltime Master degree course in Business Administration for all graduates from all disciplines wishing to choose a career in Management.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology/ Systems
Intake: 60 students.
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidate of backward class categories) in any bachelor degree or appeared for final year of any bachelor degree.
- Appeared** for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree
** Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before the given date.
Qualifying Exam (Entrance Tests) :
- MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET Conducted by Director of Technical Education of the State of Maharashtra
- CMAT (Conducted by AICTE)
- CAT (conducted by IIMs)
- GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)
- MAT (conducted by AIMA in February )
- XAT (conducted by XLRI)
- ATMA (conducted by AIMS)
- AMMI CET (For Management quota admissions)