Department of MBA, Shreeyash College of Engineering & Technology (SYCET-MBA) is one of the renowned MBA College in Marathwada Region. Established in 2009 the department of MBA has achieved growth by following the path of envisioned by its founders. The secret of its growth lies in its commitment to producing all-rounder students, with curriculum designed by University & academic experts, a team of qualified staff with academic excellence & industry exposure. A state – of- the- art infrastructure provides the environment for nurturing talent and for empowering the student’s knowledge, skills and mindset those together shape future business leaders.
A symbiotic relationship is encouraged between the industry and the academia through a mutual exchange of practical and theoretical aspects of management knowledge with the help of consultancy services.
The AICTE, DTE, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad approved MBA programme, one of the top most management course in the corporate field. Along with the five specializations viz. Marketing, Finance, HR, IT & Production the course have been whole heartedly welcomed by the corporate.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Two year full time Master degree course in Business Administration for all graduates from all disciplines wishing to choose a career in Management.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
Intake: 60 students.
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidate of backward class categories) in any bachelor degree or appeared for final year of any bachelor degree.
- Appeared** for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree
** Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before the given date.
Qualifying Exam (Entrance Tests) :
- MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET Conducted by Director of Technical Education of the State of Maharashtra
- CMAT (Conducted by AICTE)
- CAT (conducted by IIMs)
- GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)
- MAT (conducted by AIMA in February )
- XAT (conducted by XLRI)
- ATMA (conducted by AIMS)