Mission And Vision
To be recognized internationally for excellence in education and research to benefit the society.
– To create a technology savvy campus to impart value based education.
– To develop an environment to faster technology incubation and relevant R & D.
– To improve the satisfaction level of all stakeholders.
We are committed to follow par excellence teaching practices to meet global demand of Competent and Trained Human Personnel in Engineering and Technology Sector by remaining accountable through self evaluation and operate with continual improvement within the statutory and regulatory framework and review its policy and objectives regularly to ensure its effectiveness. Quality Objective
– To provide a sound academic environment to students for a complete learning experience.
– To train the staff for all-round development of academic record.
– To improve the industry institute interaction.
– To promote R & D activity.
– To Strive for students’ placement.
– To organize co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
– To improve personality of teaching & non-teaching staff to improve internal communication.
– To increase the quality consciousness at all levels of the institute by conducting monthly review meeting. Aims and Statement of Purpose
At Shreeyash Pratishthan, our statement of purpose is to empower all students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for challenging global career opportunities.
We aim to develop and offer educational programs that exceed students’ expectations, and respond to their requirements through exceptional program development, course delivery and related activities.
We wish to provide talents and skills needed to the corporate sector through our Research and Development activities by bringing about the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset. PSRD
Technical Education can meet the expanding demands of the ever expanding society. The industries, mechanized systems and scientific research centres all over the world have proved that instead of bare hands we must use machines and technological devices for all-round development and regeneration of human society.
As we all know India is witnessing the age of science and technology, there is a huge demand for technical education in modern age.
Technical Education imparts knowledge of specific trade, craft or profession.
To create social awareness regarding Technical Education, our team from PSRD department visited more than 107 primary schools, 113 high schools, 83 junior colleges and 153 coaching classes in Aurangabad district.
PSRD plays a vital role to create an awareness regarding the same by conducting career awareness programs at various educational institutions from Beed, Latur, Ambejogai, Udgir, Jalna, Osmanabad, Parali, Amravati, Nanded, Parbhani, Paithan and Hingoli. Apart from making its presence felt in the region, PSRD has spread the wings of Shreeyash Technical Campus in the various North and North-Eastern states including Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur and Nagaland.