ELECTRONICS & TELECOMM ENGINEERING
The department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering was established in the year 2008 with a sanctioned intake of 60 students. In view of future demand in this field the intake was increased to 120 in 2010. The post graduate program in Electronics Engineering was started with a sanctioned intake of 36 in 2013. In a very short span of time, E&TC dept has developed a rapport with the multinational industries.
The department has a good academic culture and conducive working environment for teaching & learning. Highly qualified and experienced staff adds a feather in our cap.
Electronics & Telecommunication engineers are responsible for designing various telecommunications equipment like modems, switches, routers and radio links. They are also responsible for developing test prototypes of integrated circuit components. A professional is responsible for enhancing the performance of the telecommunication system and come up with new ideas of telecommunication systems and manage and supervise special projects
After successful completion of the diploma or bachelors course students can choose master program for higher education like M.E., M. Tech. Similarly can go for various competitive exams like Tofell, GRE, GATE & can pursue his/her MS from abroad.
After PG Student can pursue P. hd. From any authorized institute or university
Graduates from this field are recruited by many organizations in India. You can work in manufacturing industries and service organizations such as broadcasting, consulting, data communication, entertainment, research and development; and system support.
The department is having well equipped laboratories as follows.
1) Embedded system 7) FCS & Power electronics
2) Project & PCB 8) Basic Electronics
3) PG 9) Analog Electronics
4) Digital Electronics 10) VLSI
5) Digital Communication 11) Digital Signal Processing
6) Analog Communication
- To impart to the students, fundamental knowledge in the theory and practice of the core areas of Electronics field, making them fit to pursue higher education or computing as a career.
- To enable the students to apply their knowledge in the identification, design, development, production, configuration, and maintenance of computing systems, for real life problems.
- To enable our students to engage in continuous professional development and to remain current in their field of work.