The procedure for campus drive placement:
Shreeyash Technical Campus, situated in the midst of nature, surrounded by the hills, is Marathwada’s one of the most promising educational campus. Spread over a land of 55 Acers, it comprises a Polytechnic, an Engineering College and a MBA Institution. Established in 2008 as a dream project of its chairman, Mr. Basavraj Mangrule, himself an engineer from Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad, Shreeyash Technical Campus has undertaken the responsibility of providing quality education to the students of Marathwada. Going beyond its motto of “Transforming Students into Professionals”, Shreeyash Technical Campus in a short span of time has played a significant role in bridging the gap between the demand and supply of the industrial zone of Aurangabad.
- The placement cell sends invitations to companies / organizations along with the relevant information.
- The company / organization fill a Job Announcement Form (JAF) containing the details of the job (CTC or job profile) and the offer. JAF can be mailed to Training & Placement Cell, Shreeyash College of Engineering and Technology, Aurangabad. (email@example.com)
- If the company / organization are interested in conducting Pre-Placement Talk (PPT), they can inform along with the preferred dates.
- The notice as per JAF is made available on the notice board to the students, along with any other information furnished by the company / organization.
- Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the company / organization) students get enrolled themselves at placement cell for the recruitment process.
- According to the convenience of the company / organization and the students, the placement cell allots the dates for recruitment procedure.
- The company / organization visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and / or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company / organization are requested to furnish the final list of selected students at the end of interview process. The companies / organizations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students in case of non-availability of selected candidates.
- The placement cell also coordinates the signing of offer letters by the students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company / organization as early as possible.